Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Calories In Chow Mein Takeaway In Ireland

TWENTY ONE PARTY ... tribute to our President! W Ennius

The brilliant mind of Mythical Ennius has designed a spectacular celebration in honor of his birthday and the 20 year old white Fiat Uno (Car idol from our elected president ...) ... result has been the TWENTY PARTY , a fantastic party alcohol-based and "beautiful people" set in a meticulously transformed local for the occasion in the 80's disco-pub dj-set designer from our Ennius (mythical a second time for this ...)! Well the party was a success! This is resulted from the feedback of the public and even thought a sequel ... Anyway when I was apparently the 'attraction of the evening, I gave once again proudly show during the party and the day after everyone has asked me ... but yes to know if everyone knows that Johnny was back together! Anyway, I was elected for the occasion, Vice-president of the PDD (People's Fun, newly formed party, which I conceived and founded and chaired undisputed Ennius) and clothe honor with my office in view of upcoming events mundane! !

Anyway THANKS TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE DAY (and also giving me "a look" when you need it), but mainly due to mitico-ennius for organizing the GREAT PARTY SATURDAY NIGHT !

Now I do by ... and leave room for your comments about the evening and our president ...


taken from ... TWENTY ONE PARTY ... tribute to our President! W Ennius (the-matrix-biotech.spaces.live.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment