Friday, August 7, 2009

How To Make Spiral Handreal

item ...

dear supporters!
many will already be fully prepared for the long-awaited vacation, but I resist the temptations of the flesh, and tirelessly shook me off your incompetence as a mule and I continue working ... and ... the mind does not stop.
and tonight I go back to being inspired . slowly. but intensely. I have a desire to reveal this, honestly. open up, gently. and live intensely.
too many people around me turn away from my element. and my element is air. and the air is free. but when you are too free air is thin and then you try but also more closed that air warmer.
and I just want to have the courage to breathe. deeply, begin to breathe ...
dear ... you know that in our dear country I am back for a mission. do not forget that.
but while we keep in mind, rilassiamoci.
you take the sun well. I start the stove shadow. does not mean that you reach there, where everything is crazy ... but I am tired of the shadow ...
nickie4president is back in his element ...
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment