Monday, August 10, 2009

Nasza Klasa Acount Delete



the animal world is familiar to me .
we may have some degree of relationship ... maybe I am a crazy cat, too indolent to accept the popular reputation of being a heartless opportunist ... a crazy cat disguised as a human ... what fun dressing up ... I disguise every day ... and those who believe it is not only an indefatigable idealist, deaf to the calls of the Ralt.
yesterday I met Jeoffrey .
I had crossed a few days ago, in the way home, but too busy in my telephone conversations I have not paid too much attention. Well, for freedom of the press: even him to me. and then went in different directions.
but not yesterday. Jeoffrey yesterday it was close to car. and I headed for home.
he was there ... what beautiful eyes. This time we approached. it was strange. I did not understand what was wrong. I first thought of trying the only approach, but then he looked at me with that look so aggressive, a little 'sharp ... and has started to have something so similar to seizures.
I was scared, it's true. but most of all, I was horrified. the paranormal does not scare me. but the rationale that prevails me suddenly, without any possibility of following the course of events, well ... that yes, it scares me.
I said a few words, well, gently. but it did not work. and left.
Jeoffrey as I walked I thought it was so thin last time I had seen. Maybe that's why I looked so annoying, we almost had me.
Jeoffrey hey, it my fault that if you are a stray cat and can not find that to feed you?
jenny is different ... not stray, lives in an apartment that I probably can not afford even the next ten years ... here are the advantages of having a master, and then maybe ... jenny is a dog ... but you do not know approaches . also gives you a chance if all you're trying to do and get to your apartment.
and we are so ourselves, even when disguised as humans.
bend our nature to the need of the moment ...
friendly only when the belly is full ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment