Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can Optical Migraines Last Days

Some good news

I read on the Republic. it today that

to talk to me, a parody of the song written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller in the '50s and brought the success in 1982 by Donald Fagen, Elio sings Ruby Baby.
transcribe the words that accompany the subtitled video.


I have a girl, her name is Ruby
was seventeen but I also loved
I called the police because you will be given
I said you
Mubarak's niece, Ruby, Ruby, when you Me?

I have a girl, her name is Ruby
I'd give anything to turn the heart
I even a little money by
and I want to give all of you
Ruby, Ruby, when you'll be mine?
I'll give you five million euro.
Silvio called BallarĂ²: Floris blocks it.
Berlusconi calls in the program live on Rai Tre, but this time the tenant does not intervene. This was revealed in the closing episode of the reporter:''Viewed as had happened to the last time we invited him to come next week.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment