Friday, November 7, 2008

Audio Device For Thinkpad

without regretting the consequences ...

sometimes I look at something that I belongs, and I wonder what will be its end ... as I belong to that object, if you ever lose, if you destroy in a moment of distraction ...
yesterday I realized that my nature is inherently fatalistic ... I think what surrounds me like that already has a destiny, unreachable from certain points of view ...
as people seem to have an agency that goes beyond the mere fatalism ... and meanwhile the child returned to ask "what will become of them?"
sometimes do what I think looks more like a mental exercise, un'autopersuasione failed to stress once more floating in the theories ...
a dear friend of mine used to say "everything that happens is the best that can happen to you" ...
yesterday and I have a moment stop to think why I have not done anything serious, nothing to say that I'm never coming back, that nothing will ever be ...
some things never end, some say ... some things must end, but they need their own time, I say ...
and the time is not ripe yet ...
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment