Friday, November 14, 2008

Boat Trailer Licence Onatrio

a step up ...

I remember when I thought under the table to keep the thoughts at bay ...
and then I can think to do on the living room carpet and beautiful buildings minute ...
and I remember when I sang a song on the wasp in the winter of Elisa, and I thought that I had never found a song that we put on with a brush so light ... ...
Ferdy and I and out of the gate of school ... and a heavy motion that passed ... and I returned home late that ...
paola and me and we were at sea to write on the stones ...
but Most of all I remember the evening on the outskirts of Tranent, the cold cuts and fragrances that enhance the potential happiness that has not had time to realize, yet they had time ...
and only half an attitude annoying but then you exaggerate everything ... and so you create the situations, nothing else would never happen ... but then it all inevitably ends in nothing, after a bit '...
and then you take all your pieces together, you have to try to keep everything, but not to reject the light ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment