Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank You Message For Helping

new poll!

sparkling my supporters!
nickie4president again invites you to voice your opinion and to participate in the 'latest survey "nickiecentrica theory states that" ...
after a few months after publication of this democratic, participatory, egalitarian seems appropriate to test your memories mathematical logic and of unquestioned loyalty to the cause nickie4president.
the poll as always clear: you have your four options, which clearly you have to elect one ... imagine how difficult it is for you all to include in a concept rather than synthetic, but I ask this effort, this compromise with yourself ...
have six days to participate in the survey, after which I will publish the results and as always there erudirò with personal considerations.
in the meanwhile, I wish you a beautiful weekend!
nb = the survey is very bottom of the page, because I am considering the other two for me the best layout for your blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment