Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Headaches And Enlarged Pituitary Gland

Portrait of a Lady

I started something new ... but I guess it does not matter ... and I stopped with something old ... but probably does not matter ... but I saw Knight shift ... without a helmet, without arms, without eyes.
to those who happen to want something undefined, undefined because you do not have the courage to verbalize my thoughts, is indefinite because they want more of a mental exercise without becoming a training ground for life, because in everyday life is not indefinite can take shape without perlatro capture banality ...
there was a time not too long ago, when I told "I'm in my element ... without anyone had understood what I meant, without bothering to share that feeling the original ...
time to read a work by Henry James titled "Portrait of a Lady" ... to those who ask (often if not always) what the story is about, I do not know what to say ... do not is a story, or rather, not simply the story is only a pretext for lofty concepts that still need a human translation ... then I assume the indefinite form without acquiring trivia ...
"Portrait of a Lady" is the common thread of self, a not so clear that I neither overbearing, but determined to spontaneous and nothing else than the realization of his own nature. is a journey from America to Europe, a journey back is climbing the mountain, not to mention that after the peak of the descent is steep and unavoidable, is an insecure approach to the art world where there is no place unrequited feelings for ... is a statement of indipedente and embryonic potential, developed and abandoned when the sun goes down.
you can read this on unlimited levels, for different people in different states d'animo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment